Thanks to all who braved the weather and made our first Winter Market happen! We had a great time meeting everyone and kicking off the season.
Order now @
❤︎ Plan your Valentine’s Day dinner with us! Order now for next Thursday’s pick-up: Place orders by midnight Friday for next week’s pick-up on Thursday 2/13 4-6 PM.
And remember there will be a Farmer’s Table and hot soups and teas available at pick-up!
We’ve heard your feedback about choices regarding meat orders so we’re updating our process and your choices. It will require one more week to put the changes in place, but know that we’ve heard you and we are on it.
In the meantime here are some product photos from this week’s market. Bon appétit!
Eat Local Eastport is dedicated to bringing nutritious, locally-grown, fresh food to residents of the greater Eastport area. We truly appreciate all the early support!
How it works:
– Place your orders online weekly at www.EatLocalEastport.com. Order by Friday for the following Thursday pick-up.
– You can also buy shares to donate to the Eastport Labor of Love Food Pantry. (This week members contributed a case of chard. Thanks to all who made the sharing happen. ❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎)
– Pick-up orders Thursdays between 4-6 p.m at 49 Water St. in Eastport.
– Prepay online or pay when you pick up your order.
– There will be extras at pick-up including hot soups and tea!
Membership fees are not required for ELEC Winter Market 2020
Questions? Want to help?
Click here for more details
or email us: